Image Map

Monday 24 November 2014

Christmas Fun

I started this earlier in the week and said I would have it finished by the weekend, I am happy to say that I got there!!!  I even finished up reports in time as well, this is a red letter day friends.


So I am happy to bring you my Christmas Activity Book, this would be suitable for Grade 1 or 2.  It is chock full of literacy and numeracy activities and also includes a craft and a game for kiddos to play.  All you need to do is print and staple, this would be great for fast finishers or to send home with kiddos to finish off over the holidays.
Or you could just pick and choose which activities you would like your kiddos to do, personally I think the Bouncy Gingerbread people would be soooo cute on a bulletin board or hanging up.



Just click on any of the pics to get your copy!


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete