Image Map

Monday 14 October 2013

Flash Sale and a Bundle

I'm sure that most of you are now aware that TpT is having a flash sale!  Just use the code FB100K at the checkout for an extra 10% off my store that is already on sale for 20%

Thanks Mel @ From the Pond for the button!

I finished a couple of files yesterday that I thought I would share with you today.


If you have already purchased my Adjective Category Sort  (you can see it in action here), you can now also get the Nouns and Verbs Category Sort!  All these files work on the same premise which is to not just identify what is a verb, noun, adjective but to show what type of noun, adjective, verb it is.  Students get a list of words that they sort into categories.  My students are able to use this to make their writing more interesting and to understand where they can use these words in their writing.  Plus we have LOTS of discussion on why a certain word fits into a category and what other words would fit there.

Just click on any of the pics below or the pic above to get the bundle at a reduced price!





Here's the great news, they are all part of my sale!  Yay!  
Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment