Oh boy this year is flying by! I missed out on linking up last month as I was busy with family, but this month I am on holidaaaayys! So without further ado her is my currently.
1. It is a rainy, windy Spring day here and my two little darlings are stuck inside on their holidays.....still in their pyjamas at 2pm, hehe. So what else is there to do but make a blanket cubby, love childhood.
2. As mentioned above I am in week 1 of holidays and I am embracing the nothingness. I love not hearing that phone ring at 6:30 am
3. Even though I am loving doing nothing....I really need to get my kids out and about doing SOMETHING! We went to the movies yesterday so I think tomorrow we will get out.
4. A new book! Before TpT I read all holidays....I have not picked up a book yet, will definitely be downloading one this week.
5. I have to go to a fancy schmancy (as my son would say) dinner on Friday and I need a fancy schmancy dress to wear that will be warm, everything I have is strappy and not warm. So I guess I should put dress shopping on the agenda for the week as well!
6. My favourite treat is red licorice at the moment....seriously I can eat a whole packet in a day! Its ok though, they are 98% fat free.....but I think it has lots of sugar, I'm too scared to look!
Righto, your turn to head over to Farley's to link up!