Image Map

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Currently October??!!

Oh boy this year is flying by!  I missed out on linking up last month as I was busy with family, but this month I am on holidaaaayys!  So without further ado her is my currently.



1.  It is a rainy, windy Spring day here and my two little darlings are stuck inside on their holidays.....still in their pyjamas at 2pm, hehe.  So what else is there to do but make a blanket cubby, love childhood.

2. As mentioned above I am in week 1 of holidays and I am embracing the nothingness.  I love not hearing that phone ring at 6:30 am

3.  Even though I am loving doing nothing....I really need to get my kids out and about doing SOMETHING!  We went to the movies yesterday so I think tomorrow we will get out.

4. A new book!  Before TpT I read all holidays....I have not picked up a book yet, will definitely be downloading one this week.

5.  I have to go to a fancy schmancy (as my son would say) dinner on Friday and I need a fancy schmancy dress to wear that will be warm, everything I have is strappy and not warm.  So I guess I should put dress shopping on the agenda for the week as well!

6.  My favourite treat is red licorice at the moment....seriously I can eat a whole packet in a day!  Its ok though, they are 98% fat free.....but I think it has lots of sugar, I'm too scared to look!

Righto, your turn to head over to Farley's to link up!

Oh' boy fourth grade

7 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy your break! I can't wait for my mini two day break!

    JustAnother PBJ Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love red licorice! I can only eat it once in awhile otherwise I eat so much I make myself sick. I too suffer from on the couch syndrome. I need to get my butt up and moving!
    Aloha,
    Corinna (✿◠‿◠)
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  3. White choc red licorice bullets are da bomb! If you are looking for book recommendations, try Harlen Coben!
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Brooke - white choc red bullets - yummm. I am trying to reconnect with 'The Rosie Project" but TPT is calling me to finish my long list of unfinished objects (UFO's)
    Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

    ReplyDelete
  5. You better hurry up with the dress shopping Tania! I used to love making indoor cubbies! So much fun!
    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss when my kids would make forts--they are so fun!
    ~Lucy Kids Math Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm so glad you stopped by. It's funny that so far all of the blogs I've visited from Currently are from Australia -- I was addicted to Masterchef Australia over the summer!

    Let me know if you find a good book to read! I've been looking for a new one, too.

    Bailey

    ReplyDelete