Image Map

Monday 1 July 2013

Currently July


I am linking up with Farley @ Oh' Boy Fourth Grade

Oh' boy fourth grade

I missed June....I don't know why???  Maybe I was ummm.....moving or something along those lines.  Anyway now I am in July and I have internet (yay!) and I am able to link up.  So here goes.....



Listening- It is Winter here in Australia and I have just moved to one of the coldest parts of the country, Tasmania.  Today was one of those blustery, windy days that ended up knocking over trees and powerlines, so at school we had to have indoor lunch and we lost power.....and you just know that the children were so out of control crazy  settled and calm.  Time for a medicinal shot to calm my ragged nerves.

Loving- We moved into our house 2 weeks ago and I have finally unpacked all of the boxes that belong INSIDE the house, now I feel like I am living in my house and not just unpacking it.   On the other hand, hubs has not even started unpacking the garage and quite frankly that is not my zone to unpack.

Thinking- You know when you move you realise how many places that have your address, now don't get me wrong we are experienced at the whole moving business, but there are some things that are just a CHORE, I love those places that let me do it online.

Wanting- My hair has dried out really badly in this Winter weather, I guess having heaters on really knocks around your hair.  It has been a while since I have been able to get to the hairdresser and I have had to settle for DIY hair treatments to get me through.  

Needing- It is Winter....in Tasmania.....Antactic winds......thick frost on the car in the morning.....frozen dog poo in the bag yard ( I kid you not)....under these circumstances a onesie is an absolute MUST my friends

I am a big believer that if you don't know there will always be someone you can ASK and that stands just as true for blogging.  I have made some great  bloggy friends through asking for advice and questions about blogging and TpT.  Surround yourself with like minded people, networking will get you further than working in isolation.

Well that is it for now, it's your turn to head on over an link up!






8 comments:

  1. I'm going to take your advice an ask...what is a onesie? At first I was thinking a baby onesie, then I kept reading and I knew that wasn't it. Is it like a one piece pajama or something? Hahaha, I live in California so no arctic winds for me! Glad to have found you through Farley's Currently!

    Jessica
    Teach on a Limb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jessica, thanks for popping in :) Yes a onesie is an adult size one piece pyjama and right now I need a cosy, fluffy one. Here's a link to see what I am talking about

      http://www.debsonesies.com.au/
      They are not very glam but really I am more concerned with warmth and comfort right now. I am pretty sure I could find one that had a bit of sparkle and bling though :)
      Tania

      Delete
  2. Hi Tania, I live in Alaska, so I know about onesies! sorry that you are freezing right now, it is still weird to me to think about your seasons being opposite of us! Australia sounds like a neat place that I would like to visit someday! What kind of heating do you have? I have a blog question, I would like to include those cool pin it buttons that pop up when you move over a picture on my blog, can you point me in the right direction? thank you! Paula @
    http://educatingchildrenwithdisabilities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear you are getting settled and unpacked. I know that makes such a difference. I'm very impressed with you getting it done so quickly. The weather sounds terrible, try to stay warm.

    Heather
    room 4 imagination

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Tasmania! That sounds like an adventure! I agree with your tip!
    Stay warm! :)
    ❀Beth Ann❀
    Taming My Flock of Firsties
    tamingmyflockoffirsties@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Tania, you can always borrow my onsie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I know how you might feel with all that cold, frost and frozen dog poop. Sounds like my winter here in Canada, which just ended like 2 months ago (THANK GOODNESS!!!). Good luck on all your unpacking.

    Brittany
    Lovely Literacy & More

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! Welcome to Tassie! Yes, it's the coldest week we've had so far this winter!

    :)
    http://kindergarten-blossoms.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete