Image Map

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Mothers Day around the corner.

Hi friends,

Let me start this post by saying how shocked I was this morning when I woke to the news of the Boston bombs.  Tragic and scary.....my heart goes out to the victims, their families and the people who live in the area, it must be so scary to have something like that happen in your neighbourhood.

I have been on holidays the last few days and have enjoyed my time doing nothing.....that's right nothing, well that is not strictly true, I have cleaned the house (twice) for a house inspection, yelled at my kids to keep their hands off the walls, yelled at the cat for shedding hair, yelled at the husband for leaving dishes around then lay down for a much needed rest, that yelling wore me out.

When I say nothing I mean school work.  I had this great plan to get all my planning done this week before next week when we head to Tassie for the last week of the holidays.  That plan has not happenend.....at all....*sigh*

What I have been doing, apart from cleaning is to revamp a Mothers Day activity for TpT.  It will be getting close to Mothers Day when we go back to school and I like to be ready for it you can check out my Mothers Day pack by clicking on the pic below.


I have made sure I have included templates for those kiddos that may not have Mum around or perhaps is cared for by someone other than Mum.  I have also included both US spelling (MOM) and UK/Aussie spelling (MUM)

I will be revamping my Fathers Day card and gift set as well, now that I have some more great ideas and I will also offer both of these packs as a bundle.

Enjoy the rest of your week, especially those on holidays.  Give your loved ones an extra tight squeeze and send a thought to those who can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment