Image Map

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Currently for the first time!

I am linking up for my FIRST currently with Farley at Oh Boy Fourth Grade.  I have really enjoyed reading everyone's posts each month and always thought, I must do that and never got around to it.....well I got my tail into gear and finally got to it!  So here goes!


I love cooking shows and just can't get enough of them, I wouldn't say I am a great cook but I do love to get ideas from them, although it does make me hungry when I am blogging.

This post was actually going to be about my new talking points and buzzers that came this week. 
 I have to thank Rikki at The Hive for her post on finding these little babies and I will post more about the activities we have been doing with them this week.
Bills.....need I say more!
We have 8 school days left before our end of Term 1 holidays, we will be heading down to Tasmania to visit my in laws and I am looking forward to relaxing and catching up with them, ( I like my in laws and get along really well with my mother in law, yes we may be abnormal, heehee.)
Now some of you may say that a new pair of grey boots is not a need but when you are a shoe-a-holic It. Is. A. Need.  My other boots are lonely and need a new friend.
My advice for new bloggers is to Google as many tutorials as you can find, not only will you find some great you tube info but there are sooooo many blogs that offer great tutorials as well.

I will definitely be posting about my buzzers and talking points tomorrow.  Now go ahead and link up!


4 comments:

  1. OMG! Those buzzers! I need those right now!
    Stopping by from the link up...New Follower!
    Elyse @ My Life with a Cherry on Top
    www.mycherrytoppedlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! We played with them ALL dy yesterday, the teacher from next door did come over to see what all the noise was, heehee

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to read your post on the buzzers. Wow...Tasmania! I hope you have fun!
    Have a wonderful day!
    ❀Beth Ann❀
    Taming My Flock of Firsties
    tamingmyflockoffirsties@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to know about the talking points!
    Holidays cant come fast ENOUGH!

    ReplyDelete