Image Map

Tuesday 30 April 2013

100 Facebook follower celebrations

While I was away in Tasmania I was so excited to find that I had reached 100 followers on my Facebook page.  To celebrate I have decided to do a Flash Freebie of one of my paid products for 2 hours only everyday this week.  To find it you will have to read the clue on my FB page (they are super easy clues...sshhh.)
Remember this is only available from my Facebook page and while you are there why not check out my Free for Fans freebie as well, exclusive to FB fans.  Just click on the button below to find out what the Flash Freebie is today


Thanks to all those who follow me and I hope you enjoy this weeks Flash Freebie's

2 comments:

  1. Great flash freebies! Congrats on your 100 Facebook followers -- soon to be 101!

    I am your newest follower here as well!

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are enjoying the Flash Freebies! Thanks so much for following, I have just visited your blog and I am now your newest follower too! I love finding new blogs to visit and explore :)

    ReplyDelete