Image Map

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Team Teaching Tuesday linky

I am linking up with Stephanie at Falling into First for her first Team Teaching Tuesday linky.
I love the idea of sharing ideas from around the world on a particular topic.



The topic this week is classroom rules and what yours are in your classroom.  This past year I revamped my rules (just the display)  Here are mine!

I organise them under Responsible, Respect and Safe

Responsible
Always ask before you leave the classroom

Respect
Always put your hand up to talk
Use kind words and friendly voices

Safe
Always walk in the classroom

Responsible, Respect and Safe
Keep hands, feet and objects to yourself



I like to use both a broad spectrum and then take it down to specifics so that the littles who don't understand words like responsible or respect have an example to guide them.

I gave these a remake to match my apple and gingham theme I had in my room this last semester, you can see the post here for the makeover and if you would like a copy of your own you can get them here for FREE!

You can link up with Stephanie by clicking on the button below and tell us all about the rules in your classroom.



1 comment:

  1. You rules are similar to mine - big umbrella to encompass all the small things. You display for them is darling! Thanks so much for joining me for this first Tuesday!!

    ❤ -Stephanie
    Falling Into First

    ReplyDelete