Image Map

Saturday 15 December 2012

Too sad....



Today I was going to fill people in on my paper chain challenge that we did in my classroom last week.....but to be honest I just can't bring myself to be upbeat about something like that with the recent events in Connecticut. My heart absolutely aches for those involved and in particular for the families who have lost loved ones. I will be posting on Sunday for the day of Silence to show respect and solidarity for the community of Newtown.


If you would like to join in visit Farley at Oh'Boy 4th Grade  to get the button (sweet job 3am Teacher) and then just post this pic only on Sunday 16th.  For us in Australia that will be 1 day earlier than the States.  
I know I hugged my sweeties a little tighter today.  

Blessings to the families and the lost babies.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment