Image Map

Monday 31 December 2012

Happy 2013

This is just a very quick post as I am still on holidays at the beach with my family.  I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish all a Happy New Year and best wishes for 2013.  I have been most fortunate to have stumbled across the blogging community and feel that I have made some wonderful friends and made some connections with people that will last long into the future.  A special thank you to all my followers new and old (don't worry those wrinkles can't be seen) and I hope for wonderful things for all of you in the coming year.  I am very excited to be continuing my blogging journey and to increase my store products in TpT and also in Teachers Marketplace (if you are an Aussies and you haven't checked it out yet......you should!)

So with the sound of the waves in the background I plan on heading to the beach this evening with a glass or two of bubbles and watch the fireworks splash across the sea.

 My beach babies

HAPPY NEW YEAR!  

No comments:

Post a Comment