Image Map

Saturday 24 November 2012

SALE, SALE, SALE!

You may have heard a little rumour about a sale happening on the 26th and 27th of November at Teachers Pay Teachers.  Well rest assured this is not rumour and you will be able to grab yourself huge bargains, I am offering 20% of my entire store and you can use the code  CMT12 to get an extra 10% off at checkout.

Here is a little taste of some of my products you might like to have a look at.




So click on the image below to fill up your wishlist and then get ready to clear it!





2 comments:

  1. Your measurement pack looks great! Good luck Tania!

    Alison

    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone nominated me for a blog award, and I, in turn, nominated you: http://mrjayne.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-blog-award.html.

    Good luck to you this Cyber Monday!

    ReplyDelete