Image Map

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Cyber Steals and Deals



Hope everyone is enjoying filling and emptying that cart!  There is still a little time to get a great bargain, just click on the link below to head over to my store and grab a deal, 20% then use the code CMT12 to get  further 10%.


Here are a few of the "steals" I picked up.

Clip Art: Santa's Workshop

Digital Felt Art: School Stuff













Too cute from Pam at Keeping Life Creative

Christmas Trees - Clipart / Graphics From the Pond
From the Pond, thanks Mel!

Double-Digit Math Packet {Triple-Digit, Too!}

Great packet from the Teacher Wife

I'm linking up with Erin at Tales from room 112 to share my deals and steals, now it's your turn, so go ahead and link up!




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! Looks like you snagged some great items! I have the Double Digit Addition pack and love it. I'm your newest follower!

    Erin
    Tales From Room 112

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin! I have a couple of the packs and they are always so easy to use. I am seriously in love with the felt clip art!
      Thanks for stopping by!
      Tania

      Delete
  2. Oooo! I love the clipart! There was just too many things to buy!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete